As an evolving artist, I believe it is vital to live in accord with sound principles that are conducive to the common good and give structure to our natural talents.
And because we each shine in our own way, to avail of philosophy so as to bring additional radiance to our work in view to transforming this world into a beautiful home.
Here are 8 soul-reaching questions to help reveal my underlying motive for extending myself through cyberspace. These fundamental questions may also provide you with another approach to review your own intrinsic values.
1. What three things are of great importance to being human?
To reason well, exercise virtue and the common benefit.
2. What are three things that enrich your life?
Learning, recreation and mutually beneficial relationships.
3. What kind of person do you want to be?
Judicious, magnanimous and free.
4. What would you love to do for a career if money were no concern?
Create pathways to peace and advocate for principle-centered living.
5. What five emotional states of mind would you prefer to cultivate and sustain?
Curiosity, enthusiasm, serenity, gratitude and benevolence.
6. What primary virtues are necessary to grow in love and wisdom?
Temperance, Fortitude, Justice and Prudence.
7. What significant contributions would you like to make in the world at large?
Promote healthy lifestyles, preserve beautiful parks and protect life sustaining systems.
8. What would you like to do a lot of if you only had 6 months to live?
Dialogue & travel, reading & writing, meditation & music, hiking & photography.